Lumberjack - Red Buffalo Plaid HTV (10" width)
This is Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) intended for fabrics and must be applied with a heat press or iron.
*Please note that colors may vary slightly on electronic devices.
HTV Application Instructions:
- Load your design into your cutting software, don’t forget to MIRROR/REVERSE the design before cutting.
- Place HTV on your cutting mat with the gloss/patterned side facing down.
- Adjust proper blade speed and cutting pressure – a test cut is ALWAYS recommended.
- Weed away the excess slowly, leaving your design on the clear carrier sheet.
- Lay out your t-shirt/blank. Temporarily place your design (gloss/patterned side facing up) on the fabric to check for size/layout before continuing. Remove design.
- Set your heat press machine to 302°F to 320°F (varies by machine).
- Once your heat press has reached temperature, pre-press your fabric to ensure it is crease-free and completely dry before pressing design.
- Place your design on the fabric/t-shirt and position correctly.
- Press for 10-15 seconds at medium pressure.
- Gently peel the clear carrier sheet after a few minutes (cold peel).
- Check adhesion of HTV, if not adhered fully, place a teflon sheet or a piece of parchment paper over the decal and re-press for another 15 seconds.
DO NOT USE STEAM IF YOU ARE USING AN IRON TO APPLY HEAT TRANSFER VINYL.
Laundering: Wash warm or cold with mild detergent. Dry on normal. Do not launder for at least 24 hours after application.